Chill group. Loves playing video games, having fun, shooting the shit. All we ask is that you try your best. You are safe here.
You are never wrong to do the right thing!
Echo Company 59 – helpful easy going platyers
Play to have fun, and let's keep this group a great place!
Welcome to EC59!
Our group is large and spans all times zones in the US and Canada, so it’s not difficult to find a time that works for your fellow gamers. Many in the group are parents. For the vast majority of us, family comes first. Don’t be surprised if a member drops out at the last minute, it could be family, work, any number of reasons. Be understanding, we are all here for fun!
--Non-Internet Explorer Users - Click Here To See The EC59 Group Guidelines--
Join or start a game your first week. It's the best way to keep the clan going strong and having fun.
If you post a game, aim for late weekdays or weekends and post at least one day in advance to get the most responses. Descriptions of your game and goals are always appreciated.
If you don't know certain game mechanic or just want to learn more, don't be afraid to ask questions!
Don’t be afraid to ask for a Sherpa. Many in the group have the Sherpa tag and we are there when we can to help teach you the mechanics of raids, hone your crucible skills, or help you get past that pesky Arc Burn Nightfail er um Nightfall…
Be patient. Slack is the best way to reach most of us in the group, but again family, work, vacations (even better) may keep us from responding.
Warning!!! Warning!! This website uses a Templar to Negate you if you are inactive for 30 days!
- Post games.
- Join games.
- Help out the new members and old members.
- Frankly, just keep doing what we do best.
- Before posting a game, look to see if there is a similar game posting at the same date and time. Three Raids on a Tuesday night at 6pm PT? Not likely. A Friday night? Good chance we can get three or more games going.
- If you post a game and can’t make it? NEVER delete the game, post to the game page using @all that you need to bow out and let the game continue. The next EC59er up will send out the invites.
Give Karma to helpful and fun players. Got through the Raid for the first time with four Sherpas? Give them some karma. The same goes for a fireteam that made IB enjoyable.
Boosting, cheating, cheesing: While these are not condoned by the moderators we understand that these game types happen. Enter these games at your own risk. Bungie and Rockstar are two developers that have and will permaban users.
Reporting other players: While not something anyone wants to do, if you do run across a bad apple in EC59 or any the100 group please report them. It lets the Mods know if we need to drop the ban hammer on a group member.
Things everyone should keep in mind:
Be like Fonzie, Fonzie is cool. None of us are MLG and most of us like to play chill and relaxed. Let’s keep the rage quits to a minimum.
Rage Quits. We’ve all been there. Running a Raid and it’s just not your night? Hmm, controller? Check. TV? Check. Arm cocked and ready to throw controller through TV? Double Check. Don’t be afraid to ask for a timeout. Five minutes, ten minutes it doesn’t matter. Get up walk around grab a drink, a smoke, whatever. Feel free to reset and clear your head.
Many member’s kids play under the same account, just saying.
Party Chat: Some of us have an open party while some are closed. If the Party is open join in. If it’s closed, let them be. Some of our members know each other IRL and chat about real life while playing games.
Salt: We all have our salty moments. Some of us regolarly receive hate mail in IB. Again, we are here to have fun. Let’s keep it a low sodium experience.
Be able to laugh at yourself. We have all made silly mistakes at the worst times in Raids, Crucible, and everywhere. We like to laugh at it, then laugh at it some more.
This applies to Crucible, if you see a fellow EC59er in the match on the opposing team show them respect by tea bagging after killing them, and make sure they do the same to you. ;)
On that same note, if you are running with a fire team in Crucible and come across a fellow EC59er all alone invite them to the chat. At the very least it gives the lone wolf someone to chat with. Bonus: They can sell out their team with position information. ;)
Again, post games, join games, and play games. We are here for fun first, don't be a jerk to your fellow guardians.
See you in orbit!
Join Our Slack Channel
Click Here to Send an Email to Request a Slack Invite.
Slack is a service for enhanced online chat, we use it to coordinate games, ask for last minute members for raid teams, etc. While we do check the chat here on the100, most of the game talk and general shenanigans happens in Slack. All are welcome, leave inhibitions at the door and say hi! It's fun in there.
Get Your EC59 Phone Wallpapers Now!
Click on an image below to be taken to the full size wallpaper. Special thanks to our own JokerRed628 for making these fine pieces of art for us!
Don't Forget to Click Here to Visit Our Official EC59 Clan Intro Video!
We suggest that new members:
- Join or start a game your first week. It's the best way to keep the clan going strong and having fun.
- If you post a game, try to time it for late weekdays or weekends, and post at least a day in advance to get the best responses. Descriptions of your game and goals are always appreciated.
- If you don't know certain game mechanics or just want to learn more, don't be afraid to ask questions! See you in the ether...
Recommended Power (formerly Light) Levels:
- - Right now...we don't have the complete picture. But we will fill in the information as soon as we know. See the resources list below for a guide on how to quickly level your guardian's power level in Destiny 2.
- - Nightfall 240 (Note: It's a huge waste of the reward to do this before 260 - but if you're nearing the reset, get that loot!)
- - Nightfall (Prestige) ~ 300
- - Leviathan (Normal) ~270 start, 280 bosses
- - Leviathan (Prestige) ~??? start, ??? bosses
- - Check and see if the session you are joining has a requested level
If you have any questions use the CHAT on this page.
Clans are changing for Destiny 2. We've recently completed some administrative testing with the new clan management system and tools, so thank you (for thanking you for thanking us for thanking you) for your patience during our testing. We believe we are ready and you can now be a part of EC59's "IM Helping" (the name will change from time to time to keep things interesting) clan. As you can tell from our clan name, we want everyone to help and be helped by their fellow clan mates, so get out there and help your fellow guardian shoot stuff!
Click here to join the best clan in the Destiny 2 universe!
Legacy Destiny 1 Resources
While the majority of the group is shifting its focus to Destiny 2, we know that there are those out there that still may want to revisit the original Destiny because we miss the Exo Stranger. Here are some resources for the original Destiny that are still alive and available for the original Destiny:
- - Guide to Light Levels - Great Reddit post that will help you get your light level up efficiently and without (much) frustration!
- - Destiny Ghost Hunter - Missing a few ghosts? here is the guide to find them.
- - Destiny SIVA Clusters - Missing clusters? This will tell you what you have per account (not character).
- - Aksis Challenge Positioning Diagram - Made by our own ZCREWTD2 and COPACKERFAN to help you figure out where the empowered guardians need to be and what they need to cover for challenge mode.
Recommended Light Levels:
- - Heroics 350
- - Nightfall 380+
- - Kings Fall NM ~290 start, 295+ bosses
- - Kings Fall HM ~300 start, 305+ bosses, Oryx 311+ (strategy video and guide)
- - Wrath of the Machine NM ~ 360 to start, 370+ bosses ( Raid Overview)
- - Wrath of the Machine HM ~ 375 to Start, 380+ bosses, Aksis 385+ ( Raid Overview)