Charlie Company 381
| activity score: 0
- most members are
Eastern Time (US & Canada)
We are a casual group of players who usually play Weekdays Latenight and Weekends UTC. Our average age is 29. Headsets/ Mics are strongly preferred. If that sounds like you, join us!
Note from group mod:
Some tips for success on thedivision.the100.io
- Don't see an activity you want to do at a time that works for you? Don't be afraid to post your own session!
- Being able to plan sessions ahead of time is one of the biggest assets of the100! When posting a session, try to plan as far ahead of time as possible, ideally at least a few hours. This allows ample time for others to see the new session, clear their playtime, and join up.
- If your session is not full and it is nearing the start time, edit your session and ensure "Group only" and "Friends only" (Session type FAQ) are NOT checked so that the session can be found in the public games listing, or use other LFG sites (Anyone have any LFG sites for the Division?) to fill out the session
- When creating a session, make use of the session description field if you have something specific in mind (playing for only a couple hours, focusing on Dark Zone, etc.). This helps people considering the session to know what to expect and leads to a better experience for all.
- General swearing is fine, but there's no place for hate language or harassment. We're all here to have a good time and enjoy playing as group.
- Be respectful of one another's time. Do your best to be on time for sessions, and communicate via session chat or Uplay messaging if something comes up. To this end, it is important to have the option "[Email] If My Username Is Mentioned In Chat" in your account settings enabled.
- If you do have to bail on a session you created and have other people signed up for the session, try to refrain from completely deleting the session as this will leave those other people in limbo without the session they were expecting. Instead, use @all in the game session chat and let everyone know that you're leaving so someone else can take over as the lead, then use the "leave game" option by clicking the big green "Joined" button.
Have questions about the website? First check out the site FAQs. If you can't find the answer there, you can ask a question in the Help Chatroom. Feel free to ping me in the group chat with @chinesebeatle in the message!
Group Sherpas: (?)
Chat is public, no nsfw images
Click the "Members" tab at the top to view all group members.