avg. age: 34
Americas - most members are Eastern Time (US & Canada) time zone.
Dedicated to our friend and fellow Guardian, TheUndertoad. Our fireteam won't be the same without you.
Note from group mod:
Welcome to the 845! A group of great regular players who've joined the group at all different times . so whether you're a day 1 guardian or new to the game , or just never had a group to raid with come and join us! Always have room in the fire team , no matter how much experience you have or maybe your old group just doesn't play D2 anymore.
So, you've joined. Now what?
1. Join the Line chat. If you're looking to meet new people, become a part of a gaming community, make friends, then this is a good place. We chat daily, because we all hate our jobs and would rather be gaming. Grab the app, and then message ReverseOni or james95240 or TheJonesy777 on XBL for an invite to the Line chat. Make sure your Line ID is searchable prior to messaging a mod (there's a profile setting in the Line options to make your ID searchable).
Get Line for your smartphone, PC, or mac.
2. Request a clan invite, Judge Judys Executioners. Just don't stink up our awesome clan name with your filthy casual playing style.
3. Join posted games that are in line with your playing times. Don't be shy, jump right in.
4. Host your own games if none are posted for your playing times.
5. Remember if your looking to complete a specific goal just message the MOD to help you set up a great time.
To date we have not needed a set-in-stone list of rules, and I'd like to keep it that way for as long as possible. So, as of right now, joining this group means you agree to respect your fellow gamer, exercise good judgment, and just not be a douche bag. Should you have a grievance please engage a mod if you can't work it out on your own, and we'll probably fuck it all up and make it worse.
Group place saver for active group/clan members .removing inactive players by next reset.
Grinding some EP
Sherpa Requested! Val Ca'uor check point. What else would you want to be doing on Sunday night?
Click the "Members" tab at the top to view all group members.